June 21 through the Fall Equinox, pay for a birth chart rectification and get a free one-hour consultation! (a $120 value)
Birth Rectification is used by astrologers to determine what time a person was likely born, where the birth time is unknown or uncertain. Without a birth time, an astrologer cannot accurately calculate a person’s birth chart.
Don’t be fooled by sites that offer to prepare a chart or produce a report using midnight, sunrise, noon, or some other substitute for an unknown birth time. They’re just interested in selling you a chart or report and don’t care about accuracy. Those birth charts and reports will likely be way off when it comes to the calculation of the Moon, the Rising Sign, and the various houses.
My Approach to Birth Rectification
This is a very time-consuming process for both the astrologer and the client.
Success depends upon your ability to accurately recall the dates when 15 – 20 significant events incurred in your life. The more accurately you can recall the dates and the more important the events, the better our chance of success.
By comparing important dates and facts about your life with the different potential birth charts, I can infer the probable time of birth.
Information I Need From You
I will need the following pieces of information from you:
- Your birth date – month, day and year (e.g. May 6, 1978).
- Location of birth – i.e. the city, state and/or country.
- Approximate time that you were born – For example, “sometime after 2:00 p.m., but before 7:00 p.m.” Or “in the morning, around sunrise.”
- A chronology of important events – create a list of important dates in your life. Try to be as exact as possible with the dates when things happened. For example, “Started university in early September, 2010,” is better than “Started university in September, 2010.”
Significant Life Events
Some examples include the following:
- Siblings born after you.
- Births of children
- Death in the family
- Significant moves
- Beginning school
- Graduating school
- Career changes
- Significant illness, injury, or surgery
- Significant awards or prizes
Cost of the Service
I charge $120 USD for rectification services. In the event that I cannot reliably determine a likely birth time with an accuracy of 1-2 hours, your fee will be refunded. Payment is handled through PayPal at the time the rectification services is requested.